ANTARIS SOLAR GERMANY is a leading global manufacturer of solar PV modules and off-grid solar battery storage systems (EKISS).
With offices in Bavaria, USA, Toyko and Worcester, Antaris Solar offers one of the longest module product warranties on the market (12 year product and 30 year performance warranty). Warranties are cash backed by Commerzbank in Germany.
In the UK, Antaris Solar distributes its products through a unique local installer programme giving approved partners leads and sales exclusivity in their local areas. Antaris Solar has been serving solar PV installers in the UK for over 4 years with staff and offices actually based in the UK (unlike many Far Eastern panel manufacturers), ready to support the customer in the longer term.
Antaris Solar recognises that solar PV is a long term market. Installers and end-users alike not only need a top quality product to sell but will need supplier support for many years to come to ensure future returns are maximised for end users. We believe there needs to be a close relationship between the installer and the module manufacturer to ensure customers are able to maintain their valuable PV system for the next 25 years and beyond.
Antaris Solar is part of the GOEDE Group of companies (www.goede.com) and enjoys financial stability, longest warranties, cutting edge research facilities, innovative products and bankability due to our healthy balance sheet and diverse business model. Antaris continues to show growth and stability in the turbulent solar PV market. Our long German warranty gives our global customers the reassurances they need for many years to come.
Andrew Moore set-up the Antaris Solar UK operation in October 2010, is proud of Antaris reputation in the UK as provider of quality panels backed by UK and German customer support.
“Antaris was one of the first companies to offer a unique local installer partner model, a bit like having a local BMW dealership in your local town, where customers have solar panels installed and maintained by a sole local approved installer. This scheme is unique to Antaris as the company is selective about who can become an approved reseller.”
In Summary, Antaris Solar offers:
- A broad range of poly and mono (all-black and silver) PV modules at competitive prices
- Unique solar PV off-grid battery storage system called EKISS
- Rock solid European cash backed 30 year warranty
- Long term partnership working through locally based account management
- UK and Germany based customer and technical support
- Quick decisions on important procurement questions
- Privately held company with no debt open to ideas on how we can make business happen
- Over 3000 end-user customers in the UK use Antaris panels
- Fast delivery to site from UK or Germany based stock
- Credit accounts (subject to status)
For more information on how become an Antaris Solar Dealer, please contact
Tel: 07949 489911